Friday, July 31, 2009

Busy Week for Janice

This was a busy week for Janice.... swimming (finally) on Wed, ENABLE class on Thur and Tuition class on Fri. Plus a Math Assessment Test this week. She really need a break this weekend. To my surprise, she had been extremely cooperative, though she still complains. Think she finally decided that things still needs to be done every week. No amount of complaining is going to do her any good.

Had stopped her Chinese classes with Han Language. Not that there is anything I don't like there, its just that they could not start a Creative Writing Class, although I had been waiting patiently waiting for months. So Ryan mummy recommended me this Creative writing class in Kovan, I immediately just at the chance. So as not to burden Janice with too many extra classes, we reached an agreement to stop Han Language and go for the new one. Hopefully this is a wise move.

Last night, Janice was telling me her concert day will be next week. As usual when I asked her for more details, she cannot give me any. This is very typical of my Princess. Sigh.... when will she ever be able to give me more details? As for the Math Assessment test, asked her what is tested, she will say "I dunno".... grrrrr..... this is just so Janice..... forever bo chap.... that's why she is not the competitive sort of person - just like her daddy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment